Weird things are happening in Asia. First it was Japan with it's compulsory vacations for couple for more sex so they can make babies to increase the country's population, followed by China with the issue of boyfriend hiring to please parents, South Korea formally legalized adultery now it's Cambodia father are building love nests/huts for their daughter so that they can have romance or make love with their different boyfriends the moment they get into their teens. They are claiming it's a way of empowering their daughters
In most societies sex before marriage is considered as a taboo, yet in Cambodia fathers are encouraging it even at a tender age. According to the Mail Online,Nang Chan, a 17-year-old girl 
who now lives full time in the love hut in the back garden of her parent's house, believes they offer her, and other girls like her, a sense of empowerment, though.
'The huts provide us independence and are the best way through which we can explore our true lover,' she told Techpuffs.com.
'If I find some special boyfriend and we both love each other, then I'll get intimate with him and have sex in my hut.
'But if I stop loving him and find another boy that I see more attractive, then I'll stop having sex with my previous boyfriend.
Photo credit-Nation Geographic.
Just passing by zebra crossing.